Sunday, March 6, 2011

Monk Press is back!


I’m excited to announce that Monk Press will be back this year. Look for a possible Richard Elman release - I expect this to occur in November. I’m discussing releasing one or two of his unpublished books under Monk Press with his widow. I hope we can publish at least one of his books. I just wish he was alive and could see the amazing changes to the publishing industry. I’m currently reading Green Ice “A Milt Gorton Police Novel by Otis Wheelock.” So far the book is incredible, with Richard’s strong and surprising characters. The fast paced story takes place on Long Island and involves international investigations.


The last book on Monk Press was Acid Tree Park, which by the way I still a handful of few first edition copies. I will be happy to sign them and mail them for a small fee; $15.00 USD will include postage. Please send an email to monkpress@gmail.com or purchase one of the copies on Amazon.


There will be at least one release by Chester Fid, a bizarre writer who lives in a small room in Port Jefferson. Chester writes with a typewriter, but lately his work is written with a faint pen and a yellow legal pad. His work has appeared in a few publications, but he needs an outlet and I promised to give him a shot.


Look for a novella by yours truly, for now it's called Catapult and will be released in June.


be well,


Mike

No comments: